f FINANCIAL ACC 101 ~ EDU-MADE-EASY BLOG

FINANCIAL ACC 101



ANSWERS TO REVISION QUESTIONS

Hello World, Happy Holiday to you all and Happy Friday and Happy Weekend. Its alot of Happy Points for Us this Season Guyz. Lolz- Hope this Holiday is Fun for You and All Your Loved Ones. It is Well in Jesus Name. Well for some weeks now, we have dealt solely on revision Questions gotten from WAEC Past Questions and Today we will try to Answer them, Hope you all tried them cos thats the only way you can truly be sure of your performance. Alright Let's get Started.........

1.  B- Cash book.     
        
2. B- Current Liability.

3. D- On Equal Basis.

4. A- Current Liability.

5. C- Amortization.

6. C- Advertising.

7. A- Area or Space Occupied.

8. D- Debenture Certificate.

9. D- Materiality.

10. A- Mining Royalties.

11. C- Suspense Account.

12. D- Discount, Cash and Bank.

13. D- Depreciation of Fixtures and Fittings.

14. C- Capital Expenditure.

15. C- Uncredited Cheque.

16. D- Equipment Account.

17. C- Prospectus.

18. B- Software.

19. B- Added to Accumulated Fund.

20. C- A Nil Balance only.

21. D- Commission.

22. A- Accrued Expense.

23. D- Balance Sheet.

24. B- Deduction from Fixed Assets.

25. B- Capital.

26. A- N2, 250
Margin 20%= to Mark - Up
 1/5= 1/4 = 25%
Selling Price= 125% x 1, 800= 2, 250.

27. B- II & III only.

28. C- Current Assets.

29. D- Discount Allowed.

30. B- Warrant.

31. C- Factory Overhead.

32. C- Treasury Receipt.

33. D- Mechanical Components of the Computer.

34. D- Control Account.

35. D- Hardware.

36. C- Drawings.

37. A- Creditor.

38. C- Units of Shares.

39. D- Increase in Net Profit.

40. B- Cash.

41. A- Interest.

42. C- Compensation.

43. A- Current Assets over Current Liabilities.

44. D- Retained Earnings.

45. C- Trial Balance.

46. B- Budget.

47. C- Vendor's Account and Credit Cash Account.

NOTE: THE ANSWERS IN THIS POST ARE CULLED FROM WAEC 1995 & 2009 PAPERS. THANKS

This brings us to the end of today's session. Hope this was very helpful to you, leave a comment of what you think of this tutorial and I hope you got some correctly but if not keep at it, practice would make you Perfect and Flawless. Have a Blessed Day and Remember You are Amazing. God Bless.


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this edu list. i am very happy getting it. i appreciate your effort for sharing this post.
    visit at Best Event Management Institute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I had read this blog and I think you know very well about the Demat Account. You provied very good and intersting facts about demat account, but I think you miss some more information about opening of New Demat Account in 2021. I was read about this topic on Zero Hour Info news category blogs.
    New Demat Account in 2021

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I want to express my words regarding this blog that the blog provides the enough data and information that I actually need on this topic. I read the blog carefully and this blog clears my all doubts about this topic. You can now read about the top topics on Zero Hour Info.
    Zero Hour Info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I want to express my words regarding this blog that the blog provides the enough data and information that I actually need on this topic. I read the blog carefully and this blog clears my all doubts about this topic. You can now read about the top topics on Zero Hour Info.
    Zero Hour Info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I was read your blog and I found the very related site on this topic. You can find here best Freelance Content Writer In Delhi.
    Freelance Content Writer In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  6. With years of working with insurance providers and complete storm disaster restoration, there's nothing the RADIN team can't handle 문자사이트

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. best astrology birth chart

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost my job few months back and there was no way to get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $800 and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $12,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good services.
    For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_doran_fx or Email : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. gis research proposal help

    ReplyDelete